My Quick Sweet Sriracha Chicken Noodle 💚.
You can browning stew My Quick Sweet Sriracha Chicken Noodle 💚 practicing 12 compound as well as 5 and. Here you go cook.
process of My Quick Sweet Sriracha Chicken Noodle 💚
- You need 1 of pkt? small Noodles.
- You need 1 tbls of veg oil.
- You need 1/4 of diced white onion.
- It's 1 of Garlic Clove.
- It's 1 of Chicken Breast diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of Sweet Bell Pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion diced.
- It's of Sauce..............
- It's 1/2 Cup of Light Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbls of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tbls of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 2 Tsp of Sriacha Sauce.
My Quick Sweet Sriracha Chicken Noodle 💚 modus operandi
- Instructions In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions, Garlic, peppers, cook for 1 minute. Add noodles to water cook and drain and set aside..
- Add ground Chicken season with salt and pepper, and cook until no longer pink, then fry 10 minutes more..
- Make sauce: Whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Sriracha, and garlic..
- Add cooked small noodles to skillet and pour over sauce. add the sweet Peppers. Toss until completely combined. Then garnish with green onions and serve..
- Add little drops of Sriracha sauce on top too..