Baked rasgullas. Hi guys. hope you liked the video for this unique bengali sweet dish known as Baked Rasgulla (Baked Rosogolla). Its very easy and simple to make. Rasgulla also called Rasogulla it is one of most popular and traditional sweet dish from west bengal.
Watch this video to try. #FoodAura #BakedFood #Rasgulla #IndianDessert. Rasgulla is a Bengali delicacy and here the rasgulla is baked and is a kind of modification of the traditional rasmalai. Baked Rashogullas is an authentic Bengali recipe that has been a favorite among all the sweet lovers all over the world. You act simmering reduce Baked rasgullas practicing 12 instructions also 6 so. Here you go finish.
compound of Baked rasgullas
- It's of Ingredients for home made rasgulla.
- Prepare 1 ltr of milk (preferably toned or fat milk).
- Prepare 2 of lemon (extract the juice and keep aside).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maida.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom (slightly crushed).
- You need of Ingredients for kheer preparation.
- Prepare 400 ml of milk (full cream milk).
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
This heavenly delight is made using rasgullas, khoya. One of my cousins is getting married soon. Like all big fat Bengali weddings the menu is being planned the first. Even though the wedding is close to an year away that's what we.
Baked rasgullas one at a time
- Method to prepare homemade rasgullas:: In a deep bottomed pan, start boiling the milk. Once boiled up, switch off the flame. Keep for cooling a bit. Now add the lemon water (equal quantity of lemon juice and water mix) gradually and stir the milk using spatula. Once the chhana (cottage cheese) and water separated, stain the cottage cheese or chhena or chhana using stainer or cotton cloth. Now keep it like this for 30 minutes..
- Take a plate, now transfer the chhena or chhana or cottage cheese, add maida. Using palm mash it nicely to give smooth texture. Now prepare a soft and smooth dough. Prepare 12 marbel sized balls..
- In a pan, add sugar and water. Add crushed cardamom. Now switch on the flame. Once sugar dissolves and sugar syrup starts boiling, put all the chhena balls one by one. Keep covered on high flame for 10 minutes. Then switch off the flame. Keep like this for sometimes to get the Rasgullas cooled down..
- Kheer preparation:: In a pan, add 400 ml full cream milk and keep for boiling. Using spatula, stir continuously. Now add milk powder and mix well. Store continuously, once the milk is reduced to half quantity, add sugar and cardamom powder. Stir continuously and once required kheer consistency is achieved, switch off the flame and keep aside until completely cooled down.
- Now baking process:: Preheat the microwave oven in convection mode in 200°F for 5 minutes. While preheating, ensure, you keep the high grilling rack inside the oven. Meanwhile, take a borosil bowl, arrange 9-10 rasgullas (depends on the size of the bowl). Now pour the kheer all over to cover all the rasgullas. Now keep the bowl in microwave in convection mode for 8 minutes in 180°F..
- Now change the microwave settings to grill mode and grill for 4-5 minutes until you get desired colour for your baked rasgullas. Take it out. Keep aside to cool down, keep in refrigerator for atleast 2-3 hours before serving..
My today's recipe is not for those friends who keep track of their calories intake every day; rather this one is dedicated to my friends who wait for the desserts and ready to skip even. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics. It is a popular Bengali sweet. While the method of making rasgulla remains the same, there are two distinct types of rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk.