Best savings for Puppy Chow promo. The Best Puppy Chow Recipe (AKA: Muddy Buddies) EVER! Puppy chow is one of my all-time favorite treats, and I am not talking about dog food. I promise I haven't lost it:) I am talking about the decadent chocolate peanut butter cereal treat that is covered in. I had made puppy chow before but with a different recipe. This recipe definitely needed more chocolate.
More chocolate, more peanut butter and more powdered sugar! Uses the WHOLE box of cereal and the WHOLE bag of chocolate chips! A bowl of Puppy Chow is like a bag of classic potato chips: Once you start snacking, it's impossible to stop. You look after steeping steam Puppy Chow applying 5 modus operandi as well as 4 along with. Here you go conclude.
compound of Puppy Chow
- then 9 cup of crispy rice cereal squares.
- also 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- then 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- use 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- also 1 of big plastic zip lock type bag.
Put Puppy Chow out at any holiday gathering and it will always be the first thing to go. The Healthy Start Blend found in every Puppy Chow puppy food recipe includes all of these essential puppy nutrients to help lay the foundation for a long and active life. Puppy chow (aka muddy buddies) are one of the easiest and most delicious desserts EVER. We just made a HUGE batch in our kitchen, and the staff devoured it in seconds.
Puppy Chow step by step
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter & mix until smooth..
- Remove from heat, add cereal, & stir until coated..
- Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal, & shake until well coated..
- Store in airtight container until ready to serve..
Store in an airtight container at room-temperature. Puppy Chow with Pretzels and M&M's. Puppy chow—aka "Muddy Buddies"—is a delicious snack that's popular across the country, but mainly in the Midwest. To make it, all you need are a few pantry ingredients, including plenty of powdered. Loaded with extra chocolate, extra peanut butter, extra flavor, and plenty of powdered sugar, this isn't a dog-friendly recipe! ↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓.