Spiced Basmati Rice with Poppadoms & Mango Chutney.
You be responsible boiling steam Spiced Basmati Rice with Poppadoms & Mango Chutney using 11 instructions along with 8 along with. Here you go attain.
process of Spiced Basmati Rice with Poppadoms & Mango Chutney
- Prepare of Spiced Poppadoms.
- You need of Mango Chutney.
- You need of Rice.
- It's 1 cup of basmati rice.
- It's 1 of small onion / 1/2 large onion.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 of chilli (red or green) to personal taste on heat.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 pint of chicken stock.
Spiced Basmati Rice with Poppadoms & Mango Chutney one at a time
- Finely chop the onion, chilli, garlic.
- Add cup of rice to a sieve and wash under cold tap. Shake as much water off as possible..
- Mix dry spices and add to cup of the rice.
- Soft fry onion garlic chilli mix in a frying pan in a medium high heat using a little olive oil.
- Add spice rice cup to pan and lightly toss in the onion mix for 10-15 secs to coat the rice.
- Add 3.5 cups (same cup as the rice) of the chicken stock to the pan. Cover pan with lid..
- Simmer until water essentially evaporated. DO NOT STIR THE RICE as it will make it “claggy” not fluffy..
- Serve with a good splat of mango chutney and a couple of Poppadoms. You can provide a fork and spoon but beat eaten by shovelling using the Poppadoms!.