Minty Lentil Soup.
You transact steeping imbue Minty Lentil Soup applying 9 method and 6 as well as. Here is how you perform.
instructions of Minty Lentil Soup
- You need 2 tbsp of green split moong dal.
- You need 2 tbsp of red masoor dal(lentil).
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- It's 2 springs of mint leaves.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of vegetable stock (from cabbage,onion, potato).
- It's to taste of Salt and black pepper powder.
Minty Lentil Soup gradually
- Wash and soak both moong dal, masoor dal for 2 hours. Discard skin from green moong dal..
- In nonstick pan pressure cooker add chopped cabbage,onion,potato, with 2 cups water. Pressure cook for 3 whistles. Cool and drain of the water to get vegetable stock..
- In same non stick pan add heat butter,add chopped onion and saute for 1 min. Add grated carrot and both dals, saute for few mins. Add veg stock and mint leaves. Boil till dals are cook and tender..
- Remove mint leaves. In mixer jar grind cooked dals mixture and make puree. Transfer back to pan..
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Add enough water to make soup like consistency. Boil..
- Serve Hot Minty Lentil Soup garnishing with mint leaves..