Chinese-Style Fried Rice. Set out additional soy sauce on the table, if desired. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. The first part is the video of how to cook the Chinese style fried rice, and the complete recipe.
Tips For Making The Best Fried Rice: Ok, let's get right to it. A fresh batch of warm (or even lukewarm) rice will not fry well when it hits the hot pan, and will result in soggy and sticky clumps — no good. To make this homemade fried rice recipe, you will need: Cooked, chilled rice: Make sure your rice has been cooked in advance and thoroughly chilled in the fridge in a sealed container. You fulfill frying spoil Chinese-Style Fried Rice adopting 10 modus operandi and 3 along with. Here you go arrive.
instructions of Chinese-Style Fried Rice
- Prepare 300 g of white rice.
- It's Handful of frozen peas.
- You need 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It's of Sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
As I said before, freshly-cooked rice will not work well in this recipe. Fried Rice is a combination of long grained rice, mixture of warm peas, carrots and onions with scrambled eggs mixed all together! You will not be getting take out any longer! Have fried rice as an entree or a side dish when serving it!
Chinese-Style Fried Rice instructions
- Wash the rice then boil in plenty of water for 15 mins (or according to manufacturers instructions). Drain then allow to cool. Boil the peas for 5 mins, drain and set to one side..
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl..
- In a large wok or pan, fry the spring onion whites and the garlic gently in a little sesame oil. After 5 minutes turn the heat up and add the rice and the cooked peas. Cook for a few minutes then add the sauce. Stir fry over a high heat then transfer to a serving dish, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the the spring onion greens to serve..
If you love fried rice try these variations of fried rice: Bacon Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice, Ham Fried Rice or Chicken Fried Rice. Add egg mixture and mix through to coat fried rice evenly. Allow egg to cook for few seconds and then then toss through. Repeat this technique until the egg is evenly cooked. Add the kecap manis, soy sauce and sesame oil and combine well.