Cottage cheese(paneer)curry. paneer curry recipe with step by step photos. rich and delicious cottage cheese curry made in an onion-tomato-cashew base. addition of onion paste does make a difference to the overall taste and flavor of the paneer curry. paneer masala gravy is best served with chapatis, rotis or naan. you can also serve this paneer curry with plain rice or jeera rice or masala rice or biryani rice. Paneer is Indian cottage cheese, or just cottage cheese in general but it's called paneer in Hindi. Masala refers to a thick, spicy gravy that the paneer cubes are infused into.
The mild flavors of the paneer (cottage cheese) and peas in it, marry beautifully with the delicious tomato-based sauce of this curry! Mutter paneer is great side dish in a non-vegetarian meal but also the perfect main dish in a vegetarian one. Paneer i.e Indian cottage cheese is cooked in aromatic almond based sauce and Indian spices. You create grilling steam Cottage cheese(paneer)curry employing 11 ingredients than 4 including. Here you go finish.
program of Cottage cheese(paneer)curry
- It's 250 gm of cottage cheese (paneer) diced.
- It's 1 of small brown onion(chopped).
- You need 3 of green chillies(chopped).
- It's 1 of n half tomatoes(roughly cut).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 10 gm of ginger.
- Prepare 2 pcs of bayleaf.
- Prepare 4 of stripes coriander.
- You need 1 tea spoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of chilly powder.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
Badami paneer is a high protein North Indian curry that is humble enough for your everyday meal and luxurious enough for treating your guests with something special. Submerge it in water to keep it fresh and soft. The water prevents it from drying out. Freezing Paneer: Paneer can be frozen, though it tastes slightly powdery when thawed..
Cottage cheese(paneer)curry method
- First get everything ready for curry..
- Secondly,shallow fry paneer (Cottage cheese) in oil n soak it in salty warm water so the cottage cheese (paneer)will be soft).
- Thirdly,heat the pan n put 2 tb spoon oil.after the oil is hot first put bayleaf following WD chopped onion n green chilly saute till light brown.Adding more tomatoes n sprinkle with turmeric powder,cumin powder, chilly powder,salt n ginger garlic paste.cook it well till it's soften.let it be cool down for while n blend it as thick sauce..
- Lastly,put the blended sauce in a pan in a low flame n add paneer(cottage cheese) squeezing all the water.stir the paneer with sauce for 2-3minutes n it looks ready.just garnish curry WD coriander.we can eat this curry with basmati steam rice, roti or naan.Its perfect for vegetarians😋.
Saag Paneer - Curried Spinach with Cottage Cheese My favorite veggie to order in an India restaurant is Saag Paneer , a rich creamy spinach and cheese dish. I've had it served several ways: sometimes the paneer (cheese) is presented in deep fried cubes floating in slow cooked spinach; or it's incorporated as a cheesy cream spinach sauce. Palak= spinach (in hindi) Paneer= Indian cottage cheese. So, this curry is made with spinach and Indian cottage cheese. The spinach is blanched and then pureed.