Paneer capsicum masala. Paneer capsicum masala recipe is a rich cashew nut based restaurant style gravy with cottage cheese(paneer) and bell pepper. Paneer capsicum masala is an easy to make paneer recipe. Paneer Capsicum Masala is made by cooking paneer and capsicum in a rich and creamy onion tomato gravy.
The Indian vegetarian dish is loved paneer lovers and is made easily by stewing paneer cubes in spicy. Paneer Capsicum with step by step photos. This Paneer Shimla Mirch is a rich and delicious gravy Then sautéing the onion-tomato masala, cooking the bell peppers and then adding the paneer and. You succeed steaming sauté Paneer capsicum masala working 14 receipt together with 14 steps. Here is how you get someplace.
modus operandi of Paneer capsicum masala
- You need 250 gm of cottage cheese (paneer).
- You need 1 of Onion big chopped lengthwise.
- It's 4 of tomatoes made into paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of capsicum chopped lengthwise.
- You need 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- It's 1/2 of Yellow bell prpper.
- You need 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of kashmiri mirch.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- It's 1 tbs of Kitchen king masala.
- It's 1 tbs of tomato sauce.
The paneer capsicum masala is prepared with chunky capsicum and onion pieces sauteed in a tomato-based masala and paneer cubes added to it. Paneer is generally a favourite in any household. Capsicum and paneer cubes cooked with coconut and spicy masala. Ingredients for Capsicum Paneer Masala Recipe.
Paneer capsicum masala receipt
- Cut onions capsicum bell peppers lengthwise..
- Make a paste of tomatoes..
- Now in a wok add oil and add onions and caramalise them by adding salt.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir it thoroughly..
- Let them simmer..now add tomatoes..let them become tender.Also add capsicum and bell peppers chopped lengthwise...
- Add turmeric and kashmiri mirch....
- .roast the masala till it starts leaving oil from the sides...
- Add tomato sauce one table spoon to give aroma.
- Add paneer chunks.
- Add little water and adjust it's consistency..
- Allow it to simmer for sometimes.
- Add kitchen king masala...
- Garnish your veggy with coriander leaves.
- Enjoy with laccha paranthas....
Delicious paneer tikka masala prepared in restaurant style. This North Indian paneer tikka masala is rich Cube half capsicum as well. Make sure the size of onion and capsicum cubes are almost the. A mildly spicy curry made with cottage cheese and capsicum, the Paneer Capsicum Masala can be devoured with Indian breads or rice dishes. The thick gravy is prepared with a paste of cashewnuts.