Paneer paratha. furthermore, some tips and tricks for a perfect paneer paratha recipe. firstly, prepare a moist dough, which is a non sticky, soft dough. basically the dough should be exactly similar to chapathi or roti dough. secondly, it is recommended to refrigerate the dough for a few hours. perhaps even refrigerating for half an hour would make a big difference. lastly, grate the paneer finely to small. Paneer paratha recipe with step by step photos. Paneer paratha is a popular Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese stuffing.
This punjabi paneer paratha is a popular Punjabi breakfast. Known as the Indian cheese, paneer is one of the most versatile ingredients available for cooking.. Women in Punjab make their own. You can simmering scald Paneer paratha using 9 prescription moreover 5 steps. Here you go effect.
technique of Paneer paratha
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 100 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- It's of Butter.
Paneer Paratha Recipe - whole wheat flat bread stuffed with crumbled, spiced cottage cheese and then shallow fried with oil. This is very quick to make if you are using store bought paneer or you have made paneer at home ahead of time. Paneer paratha recipe for kids & toddlers - Paneer paratha is a delicious Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour, paneer aka Indian cottage cheese, spices and herbs. Parathas are an everyday food made in many Indian homes and are most often eaten with chutney, yogurt, pickle or a curry.
Paneer paratha receipt
- Knead the dough with water and keep it aside..
- Now put the butter in a pan. Also add whole coriander and whole cumin. When they start becoming golden in color, then add finely chopped onions and golden fry it..
- When onion is golden brown in color, then add all the spices in it. Now add crushed paneer. Also add kasuri methi..
- Remove the pan from the flame and let the paneer cool down. Now take small parts from the dough, fill the paneer in it and roll it..
- Now, Roast the paratha on the griddle and apply butter or ghee. Now our healthy and tasty breakfast, paneer paratha, is ready to be served..
They are usually eaten for breakfast or a meal. To make paneer paratha, Indian cottage cheese known. Paneer Paratha is nothing but Indian bread stuffed with cottage cheese. It is a filling and healthy dish usually served with raitha or curd or pickle. Punjabi cuisine is associated with food from the Punjab region of India and Pakistan.