Kaju paneer (cottage cheese in cashew gravy) #week 2 of 5. Kaju Paneer tastes delicious with roti,chapati and all other Indian breads. The sweet taste of Cashews and softness of Cottage cheese compliments each other very well. May I go ahead and declare that I liked it even more than other forms of Paneer gravies.
Creamy with flavours of coconut and cashew. Kaju paneer masala is a simple and easy Indian curry - not too spicy but flavourful, in fact rich, creamy and indulgent.. paneer cashew curry with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique tasty north indian curry made with cashews shahi paneer, beans ki sabji, aloo chole, baby potato fry, paneer hyderabadi, lasooni palak, corn capsicum masala, biryani gravy. You effect heating broil Kaju paneer (cottage cheese in cashew gravy) #week 2 of 5 proving 11 method together with 4 as well as. Here you go win.
method of Kaju paneer (cottage cheese in cashew gravy) #week 2 of 5
- It's 300 grams of paneer.
- You need 1 tablespoon of whole garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cashew paste.
- Prepare of Salt and sugar as taste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Cumin powder 1 /2 teaspoon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Chili powder.
- It's of Refined oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
Kaju Paneer tastes delicious with roti,chapati and all other Indian breads. The following is the video transcript which has the list of ingredients required and also. Matar Paneer - Cottage Cheese and Peas in Cashew nut Gravy Indian Vegetarian Recipes - How to. Homemade Malai Paneer - Soft And Fresh Cottage Cheese.
Kaju paneer (cottage cheese in cashew gravy) #week 2 of 5 program
- At first fry the paneer after cut into small cubes..
- For gravy, at first add 4 tablespoons of oil and add garam masala. There after add onion paste and fry until it comes golden brown. One by one add ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder. Stir it frequently to make it flavourful, then add tomato paste. At last add cashew paste, turmeric stir it. Add water and cook it for 10 minutes. Then add fried paneer and low the heat, cook it for 1 minute, sprinkle some garam masala. Switch off the heat and serve it with steamed rice or roti..
Garnish the Cottage Cheese in Cashew Gravy with coriander leaves and serve with lachha paratha. In simple words - Cashew and Indian cottage cheese in silky-smooth tomato-onion-cream based gravy! The process of making this recipe is not long, and if you have some makhani gravy on hand, all you. cottage cheese called paneer are available in Indian stores. Add the fried cottage cheese(paneer) cubes and combine. Paneer Cashew Curry is a rich gravy recipe which goes well with parathas and naan.