Pizza Stuffed Meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Pizza Meatloaf is a delicious recipe for cheese stuffed meatloaf! Ground beef, Italian sausage, and pizza seasonings are wrapped around a gooey center or cheese and makes to ooey, gooey, perfection!
When you cut into this mozzarella stuffed meatloaf, you won't be able to control your drooling. The aroma of it cooking, the look of it and the taste will give you a new favorite dinner idea. I grew up eating pizza, and now my kids get to enjoy it too. You pull off grilling curry Pizza Stuffed Meatloaf accepting 15 instructions so 9 together with. Here you are nail it.
process of Pizza Stuffed Meatloaf
- It's 500 gms of Minced Chicken.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 200 gms of Mozzarella Cheese slice.
- You need 5-6 of Chicken Sausage.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 4 of fat garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare of Cracked peppercorns for seasoning.
- It's to taste of Salt.
This Pizza Stuffed Meatloaf satisfies a pizza craving without the carbs and grains. This recipe is kid-friendly, super simple and fun to make. Just leave out the cheese to make this recipe Paleo-friendly. Place meat loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Pizza Stuffed Meatloaf gradually
- In a mixing bowl add the minced chicken. Next break the egg over it, add the garlic powder, onion powder, garlic, onion, chilli flakes and the herbs. Season with cracked peppercorns and salt..
- Mix the mixture well until blended well together..
- In a baking tray take 1/3 of the mixture and make a loaf like rectangle shape..
- Place the chicken sausage slices in the middle and make a layer..
- Next place the mozzarella cheese slices over the chicken sausages..
- Again place a layer of the chicken sausage and cover the mozzarella cheese..
- Take the remaining mixture and cover the top and sides and form a loaf shape. Now randomly place remaining chicken sausages all over the loaf..
- Preheat oven @180° for 10 mins. Bake @preheated oven for 35-40 mins..
- Remove from oven, top it with your favourite sauce, slice and serve..
This pizza stuffed meatloaf combines all the tasty bits from a pizza and puts it inside a meatloaf, creating a syn-free alternative to burgers and pizza! Remember, at www.twochubbycubs.com we post a new Slimming World recipe nearly every day. Our aim is good food, low in syns and served with enough laughs to make this dieting business worthwhile. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except topping. In small bowl, mix all topping ingredients; spread over top and sides of loaf.