Beef Quesadillas. These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with lime wedges and sour cream. The Best Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas: Like the best bar food in the world, but right in your own kitchen.
In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin and salt. I actually prefer using ground beef in quesadillas because it is a little easier than using chicken or These quesadillas use a burrito-style filling which consists of taco seasoned ground beef, refried. You discharge grilling sauté Beef Quesadillas working 11 receipt as a consequence 4 furthermore. Here you are cook.
program of Beef Quesadillas
- It's 4 of Tortillas ( for 2 people) :.
- Prepare of beef Lean mince.
- You need 1 of Onion : sliced.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes : medium diced.
- It's 1 tsp of Cumin Powder :.
- It's 1 tsp of Chilli Powder :.
- It's 1/4 cup of Coriander : minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheese Grated :.
- You need of Salt Pepper &.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Oil.
Quick and easy dinner with these ground beef quesadillas. Starting with ground beef and making your own taco seasoning, this is a perfect weeknight meal. Serve with your favorite salsa and enjoy them Shredded Beef Quesadillas Recipe. The neighborhood of Langley Park has a very large Hispanic.
Beef Quesadillas compound
- To some heated oil, saute the onions until it has softened. Add the beef mince along with the cumin and chilli powder and allow the mince to brown. If you have some quesadilla spice mix instead you can add that, or you can buy some. Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper and allow the ingredients to cook. This should take about 10-12mins. Remove from the heat, and add the minced coriander.
- For the next step, if you have a sandwich press, you could use it if not a frying pan should work. Grease one side of the torillas, the grease side will be facing outside, so place the greased side on the pan. Spoon over the beef mixture, followed by the grated cheese. Top with the other tortilla (greased side facing up). Cook for 3-4mins on low, so that the quesadillas gets crispy and the cheese inside melts.
- Instead of using two torillas, you can always put the mince and cheese on one side and then fold it over to enclose the filling.
- Cut into wedges and serve with Guacamole and/or sour cream.
These Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas are made with a homemade spice mix, two different cheeses and bulked out with black beans and red pepper. In a skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin, chili powder and salt. These Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas are made with a homemade spice mix, two different cheeses and bulked out with black Ground Beef Quesadillas. We've taken a very Tex-Mex approach to Beef Quesadillas, with a crunchy tortilla, cheesy gooey insides, and tangy sides of guac and salsa.