Minced Beef Casserole. The Best Beef Mince Casserole Recipes on Yummly Italian Crescent Casserole, Low Carb Taco Casserole, Beef Stroganoff Casserole. Which kind of casserole are you looking for?
This Cheesy Beef & Macaroni Casserole is loaded with flavor! Easy to make with peppers and beef or your favorite veggies like mushrooms and zucchini! Brown beef with diced onion; drain excess. You see to broiling pressure-cook Minced Beef Casserole using 11 prescription along with 2 than. Here is how you realize.
technique of Minced Beef Casserole
- You need 500 g of Minced beef.
- It's 2 of Potatoes (cut into cubes).
- You need 1 of Onion (finely diced).
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves (finely diced).
- It's 1 of Meat flavoured stock cube.
- Prepare 50 g of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 5 cl of White wine.
- You need 50 g of Frozen carrots.
- You need 70 cl of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
Pour into greased casserole dish and sprinkle evenly Brown beef and drain. This recipe for a savory cabbage casserole has flavors similar to those of cabbage rolls. Click Play to See This Savory Ground Beef and Cabbage Casserole Recipe Come Together. Layers of beef mince and macaroni smothered in a cheese sauce makes this dish a family favourite.
Minced Beef Casserole receipt
- 1: Grab a large cooking pot and cover the base with olive oil. 2: Add the garlic and gently fry for 3 minutes. Add the onion and continue to fry for another 3 minutes. Add the minced meat and continue to fry until it is of a golden brown colour. 3: Add the meat flavoured stock cube by crumbling it in. Add the potatoes, salt to your own liking, the wine and the water. Mix well, cover with the lid and boil on medium to high heat for 30 minutes..
- 4: Add the peas and carrots, put the lid back on and cook for a further 5 minutes. When ready leave aside for 5 minutes before serving. 5: Enjoy… With a loaf of fresh crusty bread for dipping in the delicious sauce!.
In a frying pan with a lid, add butter and a little olive oil. Ground beef with Ranch Style beans and tomatoes on top of corn tortillas, in a cheesy casserole. This recipe came out of my mother's cookbook. The smudges and splatters show that Mom used it extensively to feed our large family. Woman holding a bowl of dumplings Meatballs in a casserole dish Raw meatballs Minced shrimp with lettuce Traditional Tajine Dish of Meatballs and Couscous Fresh minced beef Fresh raw beef.