Mushroom matar masala. Add the pureed tomato puree, garam masala, paprika, and fenugreek to the skillet. Matar mushroom recipe with step by step photos - a semi-dry delicious vegetable dish made with peas and mushroom. I have already posted the recipes of South Indian mushroom peas curry. this recipe is more North Indian style and also home style.
Matar mushroom masala, mushroom and matar cooked in spicy onion tomato gravy and richen by cashew paste. Serves best with rotis, paratha or pulaos.. Matar mushroom is a Indian curry made with green peas, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes & spices. You undertake simmering reduce Mushroom matar masala adopting 16 instructions along with 6 moreover. Here you go gain.
compound of Mushroom matar masala
- You need 200 gms of mushroom cut into slice.
- You need 2 of medium onions chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 8-10 of cashew soaked and grinded.
- It's 3 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- It's 1 of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 50 gms of green peas.
- It's 2 of green chillies.
- It's Handful of Green coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need As required of Oil.
- You need As per taste of salt.
In India cuisine, we make a lot of dishes with green peas especially during the winters when fresh peas are in season. Matar mushroom is one of those common dishes served not only in Indian restaurants but is also made in many homes. This curry is mildly spiced and tastes good with plain rice, chapati. North Indian Style Mushroom Matar Masala is easy to make and is a great dish to cook for your weeknight dinners.
Mushroom matar masala in succession
- Wash and cut the mushroom into slices. Saute in hot oil. Take them out in a separate bowl..
- In the same pan add all whole spices. After a few second add onion, ginger garlic paste and tomatoes..
- Add cashew nut and salt. Cover with a lid. Cook until tomatoes become soft. Switch the flame off. Let it cool and blend to make a smooth puree..
- Heat one tbsp of butter and one tsp of oil add turmeric powder chilli powder coriander powder salt and the puree. Add green peas and water. Cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Once the masalas are cooked add mushroom, kasuri methi, one tsp garam masala powder and cream..
- Mix every thing well. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and green chilli. Serve with rice..
It tastes good with parathas, phulkas and any type of pulav. You can also pack it for your or your kids lunch box. Make it as a side dish for your house parties and we are sure it will stand out among all the dishes. Serve North Indian Style Mushroom Matar Masala along with Dal. Mushroom mattar methi malai is a rich, creamy and filling vegan dish that's full of flavor.