Spinach mushroom frittata. Add the spinach, a handful at a time and stir until wilted. Turn up the heat and let any excess liquid evaporate from the pan, then remove from the heat. Beat the eggs in a large bowl (you can do this while the mushrooms are cooking).
Add garlic, onions and mushrooms cooking until onions are translucent. Pour over mixture in skillet, stirring to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and put in oven. You work browning doctor Spinach mushroom frittata testing 12 prescription than 6 and. Here you go realize.
method of Spinach mushroom frittata
- It's 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium size onion sliced.
- It's 1 bunch of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 6-7 pcs of mushroom.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper (any colour).
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mozzarella or cheddar cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp of white oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Pour mushroom mixture into egg mixture. Stir well and pour into baking dish. Cut frittata into four squares and remove from dish with a spatula. This healthy baked frittata is loaded with vegetables and topped with cheese making it incredibly delicious.
Spinach mushroom frittata in succession
- At first clean and wash the mushrooms very well and sliced it. Then chop the spinach leaves and wash it under the running water. Keep it aside..
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and add onion. Over medium heat fry it till light brown in colour. Now add mushroom and give it a quick mix. Cook it 2-3 mins. When water is oozing out from mushroom then add spinach leaves. Stir it well..
- Now add salt, chilli flakes and mixed herbs. Mix it well. Cook it till mushrooms are fully cooked. Now increase the heat and let any excess liquid evaporated from pan, then remove from the heat. Keep it aside..
- Now break eggs into a large mixing bowl. Beat eggs really well. Add mushroom spinach mixture and half of cheese. Stir it to incorporate everything well. Now add rest of cheese and sprinkle black pepper powder. Do not mix it..
- Transfer the mixture to oven-safe casserole. Preheat the oven to 180-degree celcius or 350-degree Fahrenheit. Put the casserole into the oven and bake it for 15 mins or until the eggs are completely cooked in the center of the casserole..
- Remove it from oven. Allow it to little cool down. Cut it in triangle shape or whatever shape you like and serve it..
This Spinach and Mushroom Frittata is perfect for Sunday brunch and a fantastic meal prep breakfast option. What to cook when you have a lot of leftover vegetables in your fridge? One idea is to make a frittata and in particular, a spinach, mushroom, feta and tomato frittata. It's that perfect brunch or lunch recipe that is fast, delicious and easy on the budget. Cook spinach, drain and squeeze out excess water.