Mushroom spinach sandwich. Add the spinach, season with salt and pepper and cook just until wilted. Heat oil in large frying pan and add onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spread bean mixture evenly over bottom halves. Top with poblano slices, followed by wilted spinach/mushroom mixture, jalapeño slices, pickled red onions, and cilantro. Spread sliced avocados evenly on cut-side of top half of rolls. You determine grilling coddle Mushroom spinach sandwich practicing 11 modus operandi than 5 so. Here you are do.
ingredients of Mushroom spinach sandwich
- You need 4 of sliced bread.
- You need 1 cup of baby spinach or chopped spinach leaves.
- It's 250 gm of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Close sandwiches, pressing down gently to compress. Mushrooms sauteed with spinach and white wine piled on bread with plenty of Gruyere cheese - these mushroom spinach melt sandwiches are a great way to do lunch. Spread half the bread slices with the ricotta. Top the bread with mushrooms, rocket and spinach mix, semi-dried tomatoes and onions.
Mushroom spinach sandwich little by little
- At first wash the mushroom with hot water. Clean it well and cut into small pieces. Heat the oil and fry the garlic till light brown in colour..
- Now add mushroom to the oil and fry it till water comes out from mushroom. Then add spinach and stir it..
- Now add chilli flakes, black pepper powder, oregano and salt and mixed it well. Fry it nicely and dry the mushroom-spinach mix. Take it out from pan and keep it aside..
- Now apply butter on the bread, put mushroom spinach mix. Spread cheese on the mushroom spinach mix. Cover with another bread. Lightly press together..
- Now apply butter on the other side of each bread. Heat the grill pan, place butter side down for few second, grill until lightly browed and flip over. Now grill the other side. Ready Mushroom spinach sandwich. Serve with a cup of hot coffee or tea..
Top with the remaining bread slices. Pull some bread from ciabatta rolls to form slightly hollow centers. Drizzle ciabatta rolls with olive oil. Spread one side of each bread slice with butter. Place one bread slice, buttered side down, into the skillet.