Meatball subs. How do you bake meatball subs? When they come out of the oven, your meatball subs will be warm, cheesy, and crusty…for the perfect satisfying bite! This is one of those recipes you always come back to.
If you're still unsure, let me help you out! Here are some of my favorite sides to serve with meatball subs. Meatball Sub is a hot delicious sandwich packed with tender Italian meatballs, marinara sauce, and gooey, melted Mozzarella Cheese. You create boiling scald Meatball subs employing 9 instructions than 4 including. Here is how you put it over.
instructions of Meatball subs
- Prepare 1 lbs of ground beef.
- It's 1 package of sweet Hawaiian buns.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce of your choice.
I'm sharing a few tips to make the best Meatball Subs right at home. You can easily make them right in your oven with leftover meatballs or make meatballs specially for the subs ahead of time. In a bowl, combine the ground beef and breadcrumbs. Add the milk, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic and egg.
Meatball subs ingredients
- Mix meat, seasonings, egg, parmesan cheese together in large bowl. Form meat balls..
- Put meatballs in oven at 400 on cookie sheet for 30 mins. Flip over halfway through..
- Put meatballs on buns. Cover with desired sauce and mozzarella cheese on both sides. Bake another 5 minutes..
These meatball subs are so simple to make and the perfect way to use up leftover meatballs. They are one of our favorite quick and easy dinner recipes. Scroll down for the printable meatball sub recipe. In a small pan over medium heat, combine meatballs and marinara sauce. Meatball Subs are a favorite recipe, perfect for a crowd and easy to make!