Mel's New York Twice Baked Potatoes. Take baked potatoes to the ultimate level of creamy, cheesy, buttery goodness. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a Sally's Spinach Mashed Potatoes. Place the potatoes directly on the top rack, and place a baking sheet or a piece of foil on the middle rack to catch drips.
I like baked potatoes but the classic version can seem awfully boring at times. Enter the twice-baked potato, chock full of cheese, sour cream, potatoes (of course) and other delicious flavors. A snap to prepare, the only real work is trying not to burn your fingers while scooping out the hot. You engage in heating brew Mel's New York Twice Baked Potatoes testing 9 ingredients together with 7 including. Here you are hit.
process of Mel's New York Twice Baked Potatoes
- It's 6 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped bacon.
- It's 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of paprika.
Twice Baked Potatoes is guaranteed to be a family favorite! Baked potato shells stuffed with fluffy mashed potatoes, sour cream, cheese, bacon and chives! I love Baked Potatoes topped with all the toppings, sour cream, bacon and cheese… so naturally I love these stuffed baked potatoes too! I've used these rich potatoes as both an appetizer and a side dish.
Mel's New York Twice Baked Potatoes step by step
- Cover baking sheet with foil. Clean potatoes well and pat completely dry . coat in oil and bake on 400° for 1 hour.
- Hold a towel in your hand to cut the crown off each potato.
- Use a spoon to empty out the insides into a bowl.
- Place the crown of the potatoes on the inside of it.
- Add butter, milk, chopped parsley, cheese, one egg yolk, salt and pepper to taste.
- Refill each potato with mix.
- Re-bake on 350° for 30-45 mins or until they are golden brown . drizzle cooked bacon on top or on the side. let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!!! 🙌💞.
Guests seem to enjoy the distinctive taste of Monterey Jack cheese and basil. Pierce potatoes; rub skins with oil. Easy Twice Baked Potatoes or potato boats are baked potatoes stuffed with a creamy, fluffy mashed potato filling and topped with shredded cheese. They make a great side dish for a crowd. I used to think so, going to countless family weddings as a child.