Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads.
You go for it grilling sizzle Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads applying 11 ingredients moreover 8 as a consequence. Here is how you do justice.
program of Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads
- It's of chicken thighs.
- Prepare of Full fat yoghurt.
- It's of Cumin.
- It's of Cajun.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- It's of Coriander.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Halloumi.
- You need of Iceberg Lettuce.
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Naan Breads.
Chicken and Halloumi Naan Breads singly
- Chop up the chicken thighs and marinade in 2 table spoons of yoghurt, cumin, Cajun, coriander and cayenne..
- Allow to marinade for 40 minutes in the fridge.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the chicken thigh mixture to a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes.
- Chop up additional toppings. Here I have used iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes and halloumi.
- Blend together an additional 2 table spoons of full fat yoghurt and coriander until the mixture is runny..
- Cook the naan breads for 4 minutes.