Chicken/Egg/Veg Noodles Stir Fry. Stir-Fry is one of the most popular Chinese dishes. It is loaded with delicious ingredients like chicken, noodles, bell peppers, broccoli and mushrooms. Hi, I am Love from Munchkintime, and I am so thrilled to share this delicious Stir-Fry Recipe with Chicken and Rice Noodles here at Natasha's Kitchen.
Drain the egg noodles and add them directly to the wok and toss to coat. If your wok is too small, you can also serve the stir-fried vegetables and noodles separately on a plate. For a chicken noodle stir fry I would definitely include aromatics. You make baking stew Chicken/Egg/Veg Noodles Stir Fry proving 21 receipt including 14 together with. Here you go conclude.
program of Chicken/Egg/Veg Noodles Stir Fry
- It's 150 gms of Ching's Veg Hakka Noodles.
- Prepare of Butter (As required) For Stir Frying.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Inch of Ginger (Crushed).
- You need 5-6 Cloves of Garlic (Crushed).
- Prepare 3 of Chicken Cheese & Onion Sausages.
- Prepare 5 of Chicken Cocktail Pepper Sausages.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot (Cut lengthwise).
- You need 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper (Cut lengthwise).
- You need 3 of Eggs:.
- You need of (Beaten With Salt, Pepper Powder & Chilly Flakes).
- It's of For Sauce:.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ching's Green Chilli Sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ching's Red Chilli Sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ching's Dark Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White Vinegar.
- You need of For Seasoning:.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Chilly Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cooking Oil (For the Noodles).
Variety - Whatever veg you settle with For me, the perfect chicken noodle stir fry sauce has to be a balance of sweet, sour, spice and salt. The oyster sauce and dark soy sauce will give you the. Chicken noodle stir fry is a great weeknight dinner. With tenderstem broccoli & toasted peanuts.
Chicken/Egg/Veg Noodles Stir Fry step by step
- Take 150 gms Noodles. Boil 8-10 cups of water in a large pan. Add few drops of oil to the water. When the water reaches boiling point, drop the noodles and boil for only 2-3 minutes. The noodles should be cooked partially..
- Drain the noodles and wash under running water. Spread on a flat surface and toss in 1 teaspoon oil to prevent sticking. Set aside..
- Heat butter in a pan and stir fry the sausages. Set aside..
- Add salt, pepper powder and chilly flakes to the eggs. Beat it well. Heat butter in a pan and stir fry the egg till done. Set aside. Cut the sausages into small pieces and set aside..
- Clean and crushed ginger and garlic and set aside..
- In a bowl, add green chilli sauce, red chilli sauce, dark soy sauce and white vinegar. Mix and set aside. Keep ready salt, pepper powder and chilly flakes..
- Wash and cut the carrot and green bell pepper and set aside..
- Once everything is kept ready, heat a kadai/wok with butter and add the crushed ginger and garlic and stir fry till the raw smell leaves..
- To it, add the sausages and stir fry for a minute or two..
- Add the veggies and olive oil and stir fry for a minute or two..
- Now add the cooked and drained noodles..
- Add the sauce mix to the noodles and toss everything well to coat the chicken, veggies and noodles well..
- Now add the salt, pepper powder and chilly flakes. Add the stir fried eggs and give it a good mix..
- Chicken/Eggs/Veg Noodles Stir Fry is ready to serve..
I've paired my chicken with broccoli, but feel free to add more veg, or mix it up with what you've got. There's something so warm and humbling about a home cooked meal that takes only minutes to prepare and seconds to polish off and lick You see that mystery hand holding the noodles with the chopsticks? Well, I'd like to thank Paul for modelling for me today. Because I have no hope in. The fried egg really makes it special.