Meat Balls with Hidden Brussels Sprouts.
You bring about steeping warm up Meat Balls with Hidden Brussels Sprouts using 16 prescription than 11 as a consequence. Here is how you win.
compound of Meat Balls with Hidden Brussels Sprouts
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- It's 10 of Brussels sprouts.
- It's 250 grams of Ground meat for making sausages.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 50 ml of White wine.
- It's 1/4 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of Panko.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of ■Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of ■White wine.
- Prepare 200 ml of ■Water.
- You need 1 of ■Soup stock cube.
Meat Balls with Hidden Brussels Sprouts individually
- Cut a cross-shaped notch into the bottoms of the Brussels sprouts, and boil. I keep boiled ingredients in the freezer, so I used defrosted ones this time..
- Finely chop the onion. Smash the garlic and remove the sprouting part inside. Heat olive oil in a frying pan, and sauté the onions over medium heat. Add garlic once the onions have become transparent. Add 50 ml of white wine, cover with a lid, and simmer to reduce. Let cool once the moisture has mostly evaporated..
- While the onions are cooling, prepare the sauce. Please use your favorite tomato sauce. Add the tomato sauce, white wine, water, soup stock cube, and bring to a boil after the stock cube has dissolved. Turn the heat off..
- Add panko to a bowl, and sprinkle with the milk. Finely chop the bell pepper and parsley, and add to the bowl. Put the ground meat and egg at this point, and everything together well..
- Add the cooled ingredients from Step 2 to Step 4, and mix again (The mixture in the photo doesn't include parsley, so it will actually be greener)..
- Form the meatballs. Make a ball about the same size as the Brussels sprouts, place in the palm of your hand, and firmly press in a sprout (Refer to photo). The meat mixture is covering the sprout but there wasn't enough, so I added more, covering all exposed areas, and rolled into a ball..
- Roll all of the balls the same way, as shown. Heat the pan with the sauce over medium heat..
- In order to seal the flavor of the meat, brown the meatballs in a frying pan before adding to the sauce. Cook 4 at a time in a frying pan with a little oil, rolling them around until browned. Use a spoon to scoop them out, and put them into the pan with the sauce..
- Transfer all of the meatballs into the pot. Bring the sauce to a boil and then reduce to a low heat, cover with a lid, and simmer gently for about an hour. Turn the meatballs over from time to time..
- This is after an hour. Let it cool once if you have time, heat it up again - it will become even more delicious as the flavors penetrate the meatballs even more..
- When you cut into them, the Brussels sprouts are nice and round. It is really soft, so it is easy to eat..