Chicken Heart Pizza.
You close broiling sear Chicken Heart Pizza accepting 11 compound as a consequence 8 as well as. Here you go do a bang-up job.
technique of Chicken Heart Pizza
- You need 2 of Pizza base or Homemade pizza dough.
- You need 6 tbsp of pesto alla calabrese/pizza sauce.
- It's 1 of chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- It's 1/4 cup of roughly chopped onions.
- It's 1/4 cup of sliced mushroom of your choice.
- You need 3/4 cup of mixed bell peppers sliced.
- It's 3 tbsp of kalamata olives or black olives.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- It's 1 tbsp of oregano / italian seasonings / mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilies.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
Chicken Heart Pizza compound
- In a pan take oil and add the diced chicken pieces to it season it with salt and pepper and saute till the chicken changes its colour. Add in 1/4 cup of water to it and cover and cook till the water evaporates and the chicken is cooked completely..
- Divide the pizza dough in two and roll them out on a pizza stone or a baking tray in a heart shape (to do this roll out a circle first then fold it into half and cut a half heart shape gently with the help of a knife or pizza cutter), if using pre-made or store-bought pizza base then lay them on a baking tray..
- Spread the pesto alla calabrese/pizza sauce generously on the dough/pizza base. Spread half a cup of grated cheese on each of the pizza..
- Now add in all your veggies and cooked chicken pieces on top of the cheese. Add the remaining cheese on top of the now layered veggies and chicken..
- Preheat the oven to 400ᵒ F. Add on the olives and bake the prepared pizza for 15 mins..
- Pull out the pizza from the oven, add in your seasoning and pop it back into the over for another 2 mins or until the crust gets a beautiful golden colour..
- Cut the pizza and enjoy it piping hot!.
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this!.