Tenderloin Pork in Mustard Sauce and Roast Veg.
You cause heating spoil Tenderloin Pork in Mustard Sauce and Roast Veg practicing 16 prescription as a consequence 9 along with. Here is how you sew up.
ingredients of Tenderloin Pork in Mustard Sauce and Roast Veg
- It's of butter or margarine.
- Prepare of Pork Tenderloin.
- It's of White Wine.
- It's of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare of Wholegrain Mustard.
- You need of Single Cream.
- It's of Olive oil.
- It's of Potatoes part boiled.
- It's of onion, chopped into large pieces.
- Prepare of Green Sweet Pepper chopped into chunks.
- Prepare of Carrots chopped length ways.
- Prepare of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It's of Veg oil.
- It's of parsnips cut length wise.
Tenderloin Pork in Mustard Sauce and Roast Veg instructions
- With the tenderloin cut across the length into 1/2 inch pieces..
- With the veg, cut all chunky. Put in a roasting tin with the crushed garlic and part boiled veg. Cover with 1/4 cup of veg oil and turn all veg over until its covered in oil. And add salt and pepper to the veg..
- Cut potatoes in half and roast with veg oil. Could put them in oven together with the veg..
- When the roast veg is half way cooked. Get a fry pan, skillet or Wok, Heat up the pan put a Tablespoon of butter or margarine in the pan to melt..
- Put in the pork and fry for 5 mins or until all coloured and no red colour left, turning over often. Fry for a further 5 mins tenderloin does cook quite quickly lovely and tender.
- Make a well in the middle of the fry pan and pour the white wine into it and fry quickly for 5 mins then stir your pork into it mix and turn down to low..
- Put in the center 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard, and 2 tablespoons of wholegrain mustard.
- Fry the mixture for 1 minute on low then add the cream mix well cook for 1 minute on low and its ready..
- Serve with your roast veg and enjoy ..